Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Connectify 9 Pro Plus hotspot & dispatch Crack

1. Uninstall any previous versions of Connectify
2. Install Connectify 9.X
3. Download and Run Connectify 9 Crack
4. Change the installation path if its nor correct
5. Click Crack & Activate
6. Wait till all the steps get finished.
7. A message box will appear at the end. Okay it
8. Run BLOCKHosts.bat' file as ADMINISTRATOR and RESTART your computer {important)
9. Now you may have Connectify 9 Pro Plus :)
----------------------------------------  SeeAlso Connectify 8 Pro Plus Lifetime Crack
BLOCK following in host file

updates.connectify.me
activate.connectify.me
d.connectify.me
d1.connectify.me
d2.connectify.me
d3.connectify.me
b.connectify.me
bc.connectify.me
Connectify 9 pro plus crack only
Tags:- turn your pc into wifi hotspot,how to connect mobile with pc wifi, how to connect pc to multiple wifi,connectify 9 dispatch crack,connectify hotspot crack,connectify 9 pro plus serial keys,connectify 9 pro plus crack no password no survey.

1 comments:

 
Top